Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Whole Fugly Family

Well, the family isn't fugly at all, I just like alliteration.
Susan M. submits this picture of her nearest and dearest in some furry hand-knits.
She says, "I can definitely win your fugly Friday contest with my picture. I'm emailing you the picture of my drunken family in the collection I knitted. The poncho is Bernat Galaxy, with 2 fun fur hats and an earflap beanie on my sister. The whole collection was much more interesting when drunk...... "

Well, I'm not drunk, but it's still pretty interesting. Bonus points for using the entire family. This is definitely a winner. I particularly like the raccoon striping on (what I assume is) her father's hat. And what exactly is going with that bottle/giant glass, Susan M.?
Overall, you do the Mrs. Clause sweater proud.
Email me at the adress up top to discuss your prize.
Keep submitting for the fugly contest! I've been getting some great ones, and they will probably all make an appearance eventually. (I'm thinking twice a week or so.) Which means if you win, you get yarn! Yay yarn!
*EDIT* Also, Kate just got her present. Go say hi, and see what awesome things I really do send out.

5 comments:

Susan M. said...

make sure you post that Sharon from the She-Knits podcast mentioned your contest!

Amanda said...

Ha! I absolutely love that picture. It's a classic. They are all such great sports for modeling the oh so lovely items.

Romi said...

Bwahahahaha! I love it!!!

DK said...

He he he he he he he.....that's fabulous...my family isn't nearly such good sports.

Michele said...

Ravelry is addicting...Did you sign up for the beta tester wait list? Start taking pics of your projects & stash and upload to Flickr so you're ready to go when you receive your invitation! See ya there ;-)