Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bad Secret Pal-ee

I'm so terrible! I can only claim that I was sick, which is a poor excuse for bad manners. My Secret Pal sent me an awesome gift last week - a gift certificate to the Loopy Ewe! I thanked her personally, but I forgot to make a public post.
I'm seriously looking forward to spending it. Of course, knowing me and my recent trends, it's likely to be sock yarn. It's not as if I actually need more sock yarn, but they have some with small cashmere content, and that is awfully hard to resist. They might as well coat it in chocolate and have it come with a kitten. I am powerless.
Seriously, though, gift cards rock. Give the gift of shopping.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You certainly don't have anything to worry about re: "bad manners!" I just hope you are feeling better. Enjoy the shopping. I'm with you--I don't think I could possibly resist sock yarn. Have fun! Your SP

DK said...

Dude. You totally need more sock yarn. Although possibly not a chocolate-coated kitten...

DancingFish said...

'coat it in chocolate and have it come with a kitten'
I love it.

Carrie Penny said...

That is an awesome gift! And who doesn't always need more sock yarn that we know? Normally I would think of a gift certificate as cheesy and very little thought, but something like that is a little different. That is a thoughtful gift, oh how knitting has change my perception...

Jen said...

See, now I am mad at myself for not doing SP11. I am so so jealous! I heart The Loopy Ewe!

Hope you are feeling better!