Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ballet T (encore)


I finished yet another Ballet T about a week ago. I think this is the 7th one I've made, but seriously, how can you resist something cute you can finish in three hours? This is using a cool cotton tape yarn I got in Prague. It took a lot less than I imagined. I still have a little over half of what I bought of it left, and I'm not sure what to do with it. Sure, I could do a matching hat and/or scarf, and I may actually do that with part of the leftovers, but that seems a little cheesy. I don't think I'd actually wear them together. I could make another Ballet T out of it, and give it to someone, but then I lose that whole one-of-a-kind thing I've got going on. I guess it just goes back in the stash unless someone has a good suggestion.

I couldn't figure out how to take a picture of myself wearing it, so here's Hello Kitty. It fits me a little better than it does her. And these are the cute purple flats I'm going to wear it with ($2.99 at Goodwill). The picture didn't come out so well, but I promise, it's adorable together.

No comments: