Thursday, July 06, 2006

On Display

Here I am, on display at the Local Yarn Shop. That's the Ballet T from Loop-d-Loop and several of my hat designs, all in Brown Sheep Company's Cotton Fleece (80% cotton, 20% wool).
I was so excited to walk in and see my stuff hanging right next to the professionally knit sweater. The picture's a little bright, but it does fit right in. I'm going to have to take better pictures of the hats for the pattern.
This may possibly be the best deal ever. Not only am I not spending my own money to knit, I'm even getting something back for it.
But to summarize:
Ballet T:
Pattern: Loop-d-Loop, in the collection
Needles: A fun size 15, in the collection
Yarn: Brown Sheep Company's Cotton Fleece, no cost to me! Two skeins, regularly $8.50.
Time: About 4 hours for the larger size
Total Cost: Nothing!

Baby Hats:
Pattern: Mine! And you can get it at Fringe.
Needles: Size 7, in the collection
Yarn: Brown Sheep Company's Cotton Fleece, again, no cost to me. Two skeins will make 6 hats.
Time: About 2 hours per hat, three of which I did while on shift.
Total Cost: Nothing!

And while I'm at it, go see the absurdly cute JackRocketWear. You may hear more about them later.

No comments: